The US Coast Guard recommends that in a short term emergency survival situation we need 800 calories per day (4000 calories for 5 days). The Food Kit contains between 5000-6000 calories. Remember, this isn’t ideal, but is survival if you are living out of your Emergency Prep Pack. Store more food and water in your prep pack as space and weight allow.
Newly reformulated — even better! More items and more variety!
- 2 MRE Entrees (1 chicken / 1 beef)
- 2 MRE Heaters
- 1 MRE holder
- Mainstay 3600 Calorie Food Bar
- 2 Millennium Food Bars (400 calories each)
- 1 Shelf Stable Ready-to-eat Sandwich, Cinnamon Bun
- Multigrain Snack Bread
- Peanut Butter
- Nut and Raisin Snack Pack
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Snack Pack
- 2 packages Freeze Fried Fruit (variety)
- Mentos (pack)
- Cutlery Set with napkin, salt & pepper